The Xenowealth Kickstarter is rocking it at 380% over it’s goal. 144 backers, and we’ve unlocked several stretch goals.
You’re all blowing me away.
One of my readers asked if I’ll include an essay about the origins of the Xenowealth and how I came to build it. I thought that was a great idea, and updated the Kickstarter and table of contents to include that I’d be doing such an essay.
But I’ll also open this up. I know some of my readers of this blog have read the books repeatedly in order to do in depth reviews and some scholarship on the books and stories, which means you might know more about the Xenowealth than I do. If you’re interested in writing an essay as well for the appendices, email me at email@example.com. I can offer $50 for a short essay, and I’ll include that in the table of contents if we come to an agreement.
Okay, I’ll get to the point of the blog post, stretch goal updates! You’re all amazing me, so let’s up the fun a bit.
The METAtropolis series is the multiple Audie-award winning and Hugo nominated series that I wrote three novellas for. I’m including these three novellas, which are only available as audiobooks right now, as free eBooks in the stretch goals.
These books will be delivered some time in December, after the finish of the whole Kickstarter (the novellas will launch individually for sale in January or February, for novella prices, so you don’t just get them for free, but get them a couple months earlier than anyone else).
So let’s add this up.
If we hit the stretch goal of $7,500 the Kickstarter delivers all this:
1) Xenowealth: A Collection, featuring art and new story, and essay from me
2) A free eBook of my short story collection ‘Tides from the New Worlds.’
3) A free copy of eBook of the Xenowealth novel ‘The Apocalypse Ocean.’
4) a free copy of eBook of my short story collection ‘Mitigated Futures.’
5) free eBook of the novella Stochasti-city, from the award-winning METAtropolis series.
6) free eBook of the novella Byways, from the award-winning METAtropolis series.
7) free eBook of the novella Tensegrity, from the award-winning METAtropolis series.
That’s a ton of value for $10 if you just jump in at the minimum: 3 story collections, 3 novellas, and one novel.